What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picasa web albums

Rachpreach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use picasa software to keep track of my photos and sync them to the web so I can view them on the Internet. I downloaded the picasa web album lite app from the App Store so I could view my photos more easily on my ipad. My problem is that I want to save the entire album to my ipad and this app only allows you to save one pic at a time and it won't let you choose where the photo is saved. Is there any other app that can give me more access to saving my photos? Jailbroken or not?

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I want to be able to look at my photo.'s after placing them in albums and see which ones are not in an album yet. Does anyone know how to do that?

Thanks Squib. I hope this is in the help section, I was sent here from my search and didn't stop to check which area I am in.

Sent from my iPad 2 IOS 6.1.3 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts