What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Newbie Needing Guidance!

sosdiana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been getting to know my first ipad all week. Also been lurking around here in the forum. So much great information. I should have taken a week's vacation from work just to absorb it all!

I haven't seen an answer to what I need in the way of a calendar. I've been spoiled by Calendar Creator on my PC. I put in someone's birthday and when it repeats each year it tells you how old the person is...Sam's 3rd birthday, Sam's 4th birthday. If I enter a long description, it wraps and prints the entire thing.

Is their a calendar app that will do this for me? I need to be able to sync with my computer so I can print out each month. Without a printed calendar on my refrigerator my family will fall apart!:(

The app I purchased sync's very well with Google Calendars, but doesn't do what I need.

Any Suggestions are greatly appreciated!:D

Most reactions

Latest posts