What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

and the nominations are???

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
keep the nominations coming,some really good apps here

Chuy Hardy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bamboo paper
eBay
Ipadforums
Dropbox
Shazam
The onion
Cracked hd
Discover
Freebies

Hope you guys like them

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bamboo paper
eBay
Ipadforums
Dropbox
Shazam
The onion
Cracked hd
Discover
Freebies

Hope you guys like them
Thanks,will work my way thro the list.P.s love bamboo paper

Last edited:
OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
really enjoying this thread,more nominations please

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
just realised that spotify isnt available on ipad2 in the uk,had a look at shazam,can anyone recommend anything else similar to spotify?

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I pick two? My favourites would have to be OverDrive and Bluefire Reader.

OverDrive because I can link to my national library's ebook database and borrow books for free. The non-fiction section is especially spectacular, and I've really learnt a lot. Plus, I've saved a lot of money too, because non-fiction tends to be more expensive than fiction.

Bluefire Reader is my favourite ebook reading app, and in my opinion, it does an excellent job. I love the page flipping animations as well as the interface. Asthetically, it could be nicer though; it would be prettier if they included a bookcase background rather than just a blue screen. But it's not really a necessary change though.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can I pick two? My favourites would have to be OverDrive and Bluefire Reader.

OverDrive because I can link to my national library's ebook database and borrow books for free. The non-fiction section is especially spectacular, and I've really learnt a lot. Plus, I've saved a lot of money too, because non-fiction tends to be more expensive than fiction.

Bluefire Reader is my favourite ebook reading app, and in my opinion, it does an excellent job. I love the page flipping animations as well as the interface. Asthetically, it could be nicer though; it would be prettier if they included a bookcase background rather than just a blue screen. But it's not really a necessary change though.
Great thanks,keep em coming folks.

Bimjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Popular Mechanics- emag done the way it should be

Goodreader- this app just plain rocks **edit** Oops! This one isn't free. I should learn to read. :)

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
just realised that spotify isnt available on ipad2 in the uk,had a look at shazam,can anyone recommend anything else similar to spotify?

Spotify is available as iPhone app to run on iPad in the UK.

The Archangel

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

Spotify is available as iPhone app to run on iPad in the UK.

The Archangel

thanks yes i found it, i put a track on spotify on my mbp then added it to my playlist on my ipad2 but it wont play,a box comes up say i have to have the premium sevice???but it also says that if you have the track on your computer you can sync it,puzzled,can you explain please

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bamboo paper
eBay
Ipadforums
Dropbox
Shazam
The onion
Cracked hd
Discover
Freebies

Hope you guys like them

hi,i installed shazam on my ipad2 but cant see how to stream music to it,could you tell me how to use it,looked on google but it was a bit confusing

Markswheels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SoundHound

Have a song in your head but can't remember the name or artist? Start SoundHound and sign or even hum the tune and it will find it. Pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts