What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An HP printer that will actually print coupons from iPad app.

MayX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've going crazy trying to figure out how to print from the coupon.com app to my Hp laserjet p1102w that I brought solely to print coupons from with the iPad. Everyone seems to be able to print from their Hp. Name of your printer? I don't want a list of compatible AirPrint Hp printer. I just want to know who has an Hp wireless printer that is actually printing coupons from their iPad now. A laserjet preferable, it's just going to be printing coupons and nothing else..

Last edited:

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MayX said:
I've going crazy trying to figure out how to print from the coupon.com app to my Hp laserjet p1102w that I brought solely to print coupons from with the iPad. Everyone seems to be able to print from their Hp. Name of your printer? I don't want a list of compatible AirPrint Hp printer. I just want to know who has an Hp wireless printer that is actually printing coupons from their iPad now.

I have an HP D110 ePrinter. And it prints out coupons and event tickets w/barcodes just fine. No issues having the event people scan them either.

OP
M

MayX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an HP D110 ePrinter. And it prints out coupons and event tickets w/barcodes just fine. No issues having the event people scan them either.

Thank you, Laserguy007!!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have an HP Officejet 6500A. I don't print coupons, but have printed many boarding passes from it, and they've all scanned fine at boarding time.

Most reactions

Latest posts