What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to install coupon printer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket8181

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all! I am wondering how to install the "coupon printer" from pages such as Red Plum. I want to print coupons wirelessly from my iPad and just bought a new AirPrint HP to allow me to do so. I only need to know how to install the coupon printer software which is required on coupon websites. I can't get the page to display which allows me to download and/or trying to install does nothing at all. Any help is appreciated!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Red Plum currently only support Windows and Macs for their printing software. The iPad is not supported. Their printing package is 'required' because manufacturers necessarily want to limit the printing of 'money off' coupons, so it's not simply a matter of 'printing a page' from Safari or other iPad web browser.

As you suggest, without the appropriate Red Plum software, it is not possible to print these coupons and, as of now, Red Plum do not support the iPad.

Perhaps if enough people contact them about this they will consider making the necessary app available.

Tim
Scotland

Ipad Now

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has this changed yet? Can we print directly from our iPad? Just coupons I mean.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an old thread from 2011. The members that participated here have probably found their answer and will not return to this thread.

We will now close this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions