What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An exciting educational app for kids from Punflay!

Zacherena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5596841741_063a30b298.jpg

Punflay has come up with a new educational iPad app for budding readers with Word Wall. This app will help children develop early reading skills.
Word Wall helps early to beginning readers learn to read and write by:
• Hearing, visualizing, vocally repeating and writing down letters and words.
• Providing activities that cater to budding readers using multiple learning styles such as spatial, visual, tactile, language-oriented, logical, or rhythmic.
• Engaging kids with four well-designed reading games that reinforce recognition of age appropriate sight and word family words.
• Providing structured learning for ESL/EFL and special needs students to help develop or improve their reading and writing skills.

5596841745_d6889783b9.jpg

This fantastic app will soon be available in the app store!
Check out iPhone Games | Web Games | iPod Touch | Play Free Online Games - PunFlay for more updates.

OP
Z

Zacherena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP
Z

Zacherena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPhone version of Word Wall HD has been submitted to the app store and will be hitting the iTunes store soon.

It is going to be called My Word Wall.

robottycoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.robottycoon.com
Here is the another educational game for kids. Its an educational game that very suitable for kids. You can try it also. Very nice and interesting game. You can learn a lot. The game is called Robot Tycoon and now available at the apps store or you may simply click the link that I've attached in my signature...

Most reactions

Latest posts