What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An author who needs a big favor...

davidhburton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
davidhburton.com
Hi, I'm not getting an iPad yet (I'm in Canada) and my book is supposed to be on the iPad today for the launch (through Smashwords). Since we won't be getting ours until later this month I have no way of knowing if it's there and what the link is. I tried getting access through iTunes, but it looks as if I have to have an iPad in order to even browser through the iBook store.

Any chance someone can help me out? It's called The Second Coming by David H. Burton. I just need to know what the link is or if it's even there.

I would really appreciate any help on this!!

Thanks in advance!
David

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to iPadForums :).

Here is the link:
The Second Coming by David H. Burton - Download The Second Coming with iBooks
Here is what is in the iBook store:
img0001s.png

img0004s.png

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad Ibook

Hi, I'm not getting an iPad yet (I'm in Canada) and my book is supposed to be on the iPad today for the launch (through Smashwords). Since we won't be getting ours until later this month I have no way of knowing if it's there and what the link is. I tried getting access through iTunes, but it looks as if I have to have an iPad in order to even browser through the iBook store.

Any chance someone can help me out? It's called The Second Coming by David H. Burton. I just need to know what the link is or if it's even there.

I would really appreciate any help on this!!

Thanks in advance!
David

Welcome in the club me too i am stick on my iTunes account ... i am considering to change for a US one temporary until we get the iPad

by the way you're book look like interesting

Most reactions

Latest posts