What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazon Kindle app for iOS Gets Audible Audio Book Integration

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
amazon-kindle-app-ios.jpeg

Amazon’s official Kindle app for iPad and iPhone has received an update which adds integration with audio versions of titles when purchased through Audible, cloud syncing with Whispersync for Voice and many other features. Users can now switch between reading and listening without leaving the app, provided that they own both the Kindle and Audible versions of a title.

Continue reading @ Amazon Kindle app for iOS Gets Audible Audio Book Integration - iPhone Forums

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone buy both the written and the audio version of a book?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have not--but have been curious. I am sure one of these days I will.

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please let me know how you get on with it once you do. I cannot find the motivation to even try. :)

mydave

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please let me know how you get on with it once you do. I cannot find the motivation to even try. :)
Audio books would be good for driving and/or bed time. Hope that there is a voice selection.:)
My buddy neighbor always wakes up late in the morning. His wife reads late in bed. So, he is trying to get her into audio books. Let's see how it turned out.;)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Audio books would be good for driving and/or bed time. Hope that there is a voice selection.:) My buddy neighbor always wakes up late in the morning. His wife reads late in bed. So, he is trying to get her into audio books. Let's see how it turned out.;)

Voice selection? You must have not been listening to any audiobooks of late? :)

Most reactions

Latest posts