What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I the only one this has had this happen.?

cnorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cleaned my screen with a proper cloth,(as my husband plays solitaire a lot,) before I was about to watch a video. I was going on a flight and was looking forward to passing the time watching a film. Went to watch and nothing but a black screen. After several attempts, no luck.I hadn't taken my computer, so couldn't try and sync . On my return I had to restore and then put everything back on again. It happened several times again, so eventually got apple to change it, but the same thing has just happened. It just seems to coincide with me cleaning the screen. Has this happened to you.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never had this - but try a reboot next time the screen is black by holding down the Power and Home keys until the white Apple logo appears.

Tim

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very strange, may i ask how you clean your screen and if it got a screen protector. I have a matt finish screen protector and an apple case and i clean my screen or the protection over the screen with anti static screen wipes and never had problems, be it on the ipad, phone or touch.

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Most reactions

Latest posts