What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alternatives to the Marware CEO Hybrid case for iPad 3

nad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't understand why so many of the iPad cases use the surface that touches/protects the screen as the part that touches the (potential dirty) desk/surface it sits on. It looks like the Marware CEO Hybrid case is one of the few that doesn't do this, but they are having some issues with the magnets (like many other manufacturers it seems). I don't want to wait much longer to get a case, so I was wondering if anyone else here is using a case which is similar, and doesn't have any issues.

I really am surprised that so many people don't care about this design 'flaw' (IMO). Even Apple's smart cover picks up stuff, and when you close it, it touches the screen. Thoughts?

OP
N

nad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure how I missed those, thanks for the tip!

PaulCarleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cases.com as some also, especially if you want to go high end with some quality leather. That's where I go for it.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Take a look at vaja cases.

I used to be all thumbs now I'm all gums I love dictating my posts!

PaulCarleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zipur said:
Take a look at vaja cases.

I used to be all thumbs now I'm all gums I love dictating my posts!

Dictation is cool! However, I get a lot of strange looks

Most reactions

Latest posts