What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alternate email app

lllDreadChiclll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having a problem with the native Mail app. It crashes when I select multiple emails to delete and at other odd times as well. I also hate the lack of features and was wondering if there were any better apps in the App Store or Cydia that anyone could recommend.

FSGDAG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually just posted the same question. My apologies for posting it before reading down a little further to see this one. Hopefully we will both get an answer thats better than 'no' lol

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just confused I delete many emails with out crashes. I recommend having a gmail account also forward all your mail to gmail and sync with apple mail. If you want to delete many emails it is quicker in gmail than apple mail and all is updated on next sync. I agree a few things are missing with Apple mail hopefully these will be addressed in iOS 5

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Better Webmail can support multiple accounts. It looks like an optimizing of the available web clients with a few extra features. Other than a passcode option I don't think it offers much more than Mail. I found it when doing research earlier this week, but wasn't interested enough to download and try it, so you're on your own.

It is just about the only thing I found other than one or two apps for specific services like Google, Hotmail, or enterprise stuff. None of them offer the kind of full features email client that people have been asking for, and most have poor to terrible ratings. The GMail and Better Webmail apps are the only two I remember as having good ratings.

Last edited:
OP
L

lllDreadChiclll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Better Webmail can support multiple accounts.

Better Webmail looks interesting but it doesn't have push notifications. I guess I have to wait until Apple releases a better release of the Mail app or someone creates a better one.

Most reactions

Latest posts