What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All pictures (including IPAD background wallpaper) shows in Negative.

Vvsharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just had this problem show up on my Ipad3. My background looked like a negative image. I then checked some apps and the camera and video pictures. I am able to read the text in some cases where it is not on top of a background image, but all photos and videos show up as negative.

I have tried a hard-reboot atleast 3 times but does't seem to change anything.

Need this fixed ASAP. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Vish

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It appears you've activated the "White on Black" feature - you must have it ON. Go to the General tab > Accessibility and turn the switch for "white on black" to OFF.

That ought to sort it. Let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

OP
V

Vvsharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for wasting all your time. Ipad genius "leelai" had already answered this one on another quey.

For anyone interested, I had the white-on-black option turned on under the accesibility option in the 'general' settings. I don't know how it got turned on because I did not go anywhere near the accessibility options.

Vish

coolstuffs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just had this problem show up on my Ipad3. My background looked like a negative image. I then checked some apps and the camera and video pictures. I am able to read the text in some cases where it is not on top of a background image, but all photos and videos show up as negative.

I have tried a hard-reboot atleast 3 times but does't seem to change anything.

Need this fixed ASAP. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Vish

Try this: Settings/General/Accessibility/White on Black - "off"

OP
V

Vvsharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Mickey330. You were right. I found the answer at the same time as your response and missed yours. Thanks.

Vish

Most reactions

Latest posts