What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini Parts Pictures Leak

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
iPad_mini_back_cover.JPG

SlashGear reports that new pictures have leaked today from a website in the Ukraine of what it is claimed are iPad mini components. With a launch announcement just a week or so away, this would be just about the right time for the leaked parts photos to start emerging on the web, and these components, especially the back of the case, certainly look legitimate. SlashGear says that the Ukrainian site claimed that the photos had been taken by someone close to the Apple production line. They show the all-black back panel of the iPad mini, which of course represents a move away from the current iPad colour scheme for the black version. As SlashGear notes, this is in keeping with the new colour scheme of the iPhone 5. The back panel also shows a nanoSIM tray, probably indicating that the iPad mini will have 3G capabilities. The pictures also show that the headphone jack is on the top-left of the iPad mini, and that the Wi-Fi shield runs across the whole of the back cover width. The Lightning conductor is at the bottom of the iPad, and the back panel is apparently made of anodized aluminium, just like the iPhone 5.

Source: iPad Mini leaked images reveal black model, 3G support - SlashGear

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hope it has a gorgeous screen.

zunex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm thinking seriously about upgrading my iPad 2 to this baby.

solarrdadd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if it has the Retina display and A6 or A5+ processor, i'm all over it up from my iPad2! glad i'm holding off until then. if it doesn't have those two things then i'll go with the iPad3!

(EDITED by AdmiralAdam in-line with iPF Rules regarding use of profanity.)

Last edited by a moderator:

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
From what I read the RD will not be a part of the mini.

Most reactions

Latest posts