What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All ipad users ** fill in the blank **

glaze77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best thing about my iPad is can do everything my pc can not do & more.Martin from London

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The best thing about my iPad is it's mobility and huge battery life, oh and the instant access to Internet etc.... I could go on and on....

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The best thing about the iPad is using fingers! Zoom, tap, type, swipe - no "where's the mouse", "I've lost the stylus", etc.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That I can talk "face to face" with my wife while she's in China via Skype and Facetime. Being able to let family there see the dog act silly in real time or take a tour of our house from 7,000 miles away is just too cool. :)

orogard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the IPad. I use the Teleprompter App. Great for the MC work I do and general presentation work. I use a wireless microphone headset and can roam a banquet and have all the script right with me.
Orogard

EnnaShare

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best thing about my ipad is its exclusive and sleek design. Bring out the elegance in me.... :)

prsunshine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best thing about my iPad...is my connection to the net, has my cook books, is my "radio", carries all my work files wherever I go, is my mini portable photo album. With my ipad, my friends and family from out of state are only "one iPad away", and most important... No one knows I'm carrying all these things inside my purse ;)

buttrpecan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best thing about my ipad is convenienceof games and internet whenever i please.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the best thing about my iPad is it keeps me from getting bored.

Most reactions

Latest posts