What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alaskan and former Newton User

akracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings from Alaska,
Although normally into PC's I do have an iPod; my wife is the "Mac person" in the family. I've always been attracked to Apple designs. Fell in love with the "Next" design and actually used a "Newton" for quite a while. Probably not to many here remember that one? I was really disappointed when Apple dropped it. Currently have an order in for an iPad Wifi, and my wife is planning on getting the iPad 3G when they are released. Looking forward to getting a lot of useful tips here when I finally get my hands on my iPad!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard from Texas!

AKJIM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all another alaskan here, i to ordered an ipad and am wanting to get my hands on the pretty little thing. she looks real sweet. am looking forward to learning all about it from all you techno folks.

Most reactions