What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AirPrint printers

kimberlyk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Currently trying to research some printers for the company I work for. I need a printer with AirPrint capability that is also rugged as these printers will be in trailers/construction sites. I haven't found many options so far unless its a portable receipt/label maker but we need it to have 8x11 printing capability. Thanks in advance

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Kimberly.. - welcome to the forum! :) You might need to provide some more information: 1) Do you want a laser or an ink-jet printer; 2) Do you need a multi-function printer, i.e. one that will copy/scan/fax/etc. in addition to printing; 3) Will the printer be wired to a computer or do you want a 'wireless' one; and 4) Are size and price an issue (not sure 'how many' you need)? Just another question, is the 8 x 11 (assume inches) size mentioned correct? Standard letter size is 8 1/2 x 11 - most of these printers are quite versatile.

Some brands to consider are Canon, Brother, Epson, and HP - I have a Canon Pixma MF Ink-jet which has AirPrint & an older Brother laser that only prints. Please let us know your more specific needs relative to the questions posed. Dave

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
See thread "Printer recommendations needed" for some suggestions. Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts