What's new

Airport City - Friends request

I need everything to complete my repair base to level 4. Please send my some lining plates or hull parts. Thank you very much in advance, because all of my airplanes are broken.
 
Add me please

Username: Leestretton

I need: Sleigh cover, Sleigh Oil, Red Paint, Reinforced Frame, Triple Wire, Transmitter, Bench, Goal Posts and Video Board.
Send me a gift and I'll send one back.

Thanks.
 
One Spare wire for you sir DrPepper!!

One Lining plate for you sir JaXe!!

It quite urgent that I get a power source as I have one sole plane out of 5 remaining heh.
 
Last edited:
I need everything to complete my repair base to level 4. Please send my some lining plates or hull parts. Thank you very much in advance, because all of my airplanes are broken.

Just added you - will help if I can.
 
I need everything to complete my repair base to level 4. Please send my some lining plates or hull parts. Thank you very much in advance, because all of my airplanes are broken.

Sent hull parts - do you need more?
 
Hey, need x3 tour review and x4 great shots please

username goody8709 friend code ab0v52p
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom