What's new

Airport City - Friends request

Please send me the money counting machine please! I need the last 2 for finishing my airport terminal. Thanks in advance. Otherwise i'd like to have laterns for the santas.
 
I am tigasef2 and I need
Sleigh Covers x 3, Sleigh Oil x 3, Heater x 3, Red Paint x 4

I will return whatever you need :D
 
Myself and my wife need added, I goofed my account trying to search for her, so I'm Sonya Cothern, her account is Sonya_1111

We both play daily
 
Please add Kel. I need help with getting lanterns for elves and sleigh items. Thanks!
 
Pls add me karkar1
Level 28
Daily player
Need items for hanger for jet powered sleigh
Will gift back whatever u want
 
If any of you new guys got a weather display, I really need one :D

karkar1 - sent you sleigh oil
 
Last edited:
Pls add me: avoxio

Need 2 Disposable Shampoo pls

I will return whatever you need :thumbs:
 
@tigasef: Sent you a neighbour request :) I also need those items. Will send you whatever I can tomorrow, I'm out of gifts today.

@others: My username is Mrpepper, feel free to add me! I always return the gifts (if I can).
 
Last edited:
MrPepper I will send stuff when I see your name and not username!! Sig updated. If you want to send me a picture of your airport then do so by PM. Cheers.
 
Guys I need 2 sleigh cover, 2 heater, 2 disturb sign, 1 bath towel and 2 all inclusive bracelet..I will send you whatever you need in return..thanks..
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom