What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone found a Print n Share work around since iOS 5?

PoetDoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm still looking for a way to print from my iPad 2 WITHOUT a computer, WITHOUT an AirPrint printer. Print n Share used to work with my HP wireless printer before iOS 5. I have used the 'email the document to yourself' solution but that's a bit glitchy. I also purchased Printer Pro and they haven't figured it out either. I can print from DropBox but the formatting is off. I use Quickoffice Pro HD for my documents. Any suggestions, or do I have to drag my 8 lb laptop to work with me again?

sammplai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it's easy get a hp h470 and they have a hp wifi adapter that plugs into USB.
Down load hp home biz app it's free.. Power up printer goto wifi settings and it will show the hpsetup as the wifi account
Click on it. And you can print photos, doc what ever..
When downloading PDF to print make sure you down load it first before connecting to hpsetup. Because it will thank your on the net.
Then click on it and on the send button in right corner you'll be able to send it to hp home biz. If you can't find the app it's also eprint..
I use it every day.
I connect to my quickbooks at office and print invoices to customers on site.. It's so cool..

OP
PoetDoc

PoetDoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already have a wireless printer (HP J6480) and don't want to buy another one.. My printer is not on the e-print/i-print list to work with that HP app. Print n Share worked with iOS 4, but DOA with iOS 5. Still looking for suggestions. . .

Most reactions