What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Print App

spurgeonglenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an app that will print to any printer on a wireless network from my iPad?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Either PrintCentral or PrintNShare - both from the same developer - will print to virtually any printer directly via WiFi and to absolutely any printer via your PC. I use PrintCentral and it prints to my Samsung colour laser printer just fine.

Tim

OP
S

spurgeonglenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Either PrintCentral or PrintNShare - both from the same developer - will print to virtually any printer directly via WiFi and to absolutely any printer via your PC. I use PrintCentral and it prints to my Samsung colour laser printer just fine.

Tim

Thanks I will try it out.

otacon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AirPrint can be used with any wifi printer if everything is setup/installed right. I have my iPad2 printing to a Canon wifi printer via my Windows 7 machine. I don't remember where the webpage was just Goggle it I'm sure you'll find it. It's easy on Windows machine to do I would assume it would be just as easy on a Mac. If you're on a Windows machine make sure your network is set to Home it will not work on Public. That was the one sticking point in my setup.

Most reactions

Latest posts