What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing Problem

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the print n share app for the iPad. It prints. But the quality of the print is very faded. You can barely read what's on the document. This might be a problem with printer and not the app. But all of the test prints for the printer turn out fine. It's when a document is printed when using the app on my iPad that the problem shows itself.

Does anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you resolve it? And, just in case, can anyone suggest a good printer app for the iPad 2?

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• image-3332843179.jpg
    image-3332843179.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 703

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Knightoftheapp said:
I have the print n share app for the iPad. It prints. But the quality of the print is very faded. You can barely read what's on the document. This might be a problem with printer and not the app. But all of the test prints for the printer turn out fine. It's when a document is printed when using the app on my iPad that the problem shows itself.

Does anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you resolve it? And, just in case, can anyone suggest a good printer app for the iPad 2?

Thanks for your help.

It would be a help if we knew which printer you are connecting Print n Share with. 8)

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Roy Rob said:
It would be a help if we knew which printer you are connecting Print n Share with. 8)

The printer is an Epson Stylus NX-510 series.

Most reactions

Latest posts