What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air music

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay so I searched for threads, didn't find air play. I can find it on the ps3 but no music shows up. When I play a song, it says on my iPad it's recording. What? Lol. Then I hit manual refresh which is what a site suggested through a browser search. I still see the directory on my sons ps3 but no musak. What am I doing wrong.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello - sorry but your post is 'gibberish' to me - I really don't know what you are trying to describe or asking?

What model iPad do you own & what iOS is installed? Are you trying to play a 'song' on your iPad to speakers via AirPlay? ​I'll stop there and hope that you can explain your intent better so we can help - thanks. Dave :)

OP
yellowhorse

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol. Sorry. iPad 2. Not airplay. It's air music. It's supposed to put music avail to the ps3. It seems like it's supposed to stream it. It's recognized as a server on the ps3 but the playlists and songs nothing. I can AirPlay tho!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Lol. Sorry. iPad 2. Not airplay. It's air music. It's supposed to put music avail to the ps3. It seems like it's supposed to stream it. It's recognized as a server on the ps3 but the playlists and songs nothing. I can AirPlay tho!

Sorry - my ignorance about 'Air Music' and have never owned a PS 3 (would have to ask my son) - hopefully others will come along to help. Good luck! Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts