What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After the Return...

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The emoji keyboard is on your iPad. Go into settings/General/Keyboard/International and activate it. Then when your keyboard comes up, there will be an international symbol pop up that allows you to use optional keyboards that you activate.

OP
soopersonamara

soopersonamara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks seadog, but I already knew that. I am using the emoji keyboard that came with the iPad, along with the iPF app. When I type in the emojis they show up, but change to numbers once I actually post.

OP
soopersonamara

soopersonamara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of those random numbers and letters in my last post showed up as emoji when I typed them :(

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
☀☀ddc3bddc3bddc3b☀☀.As you can see only some of the emoji symbols show up.How do you get all of them to work?

Last edited:
OP
soopersonamara

soopersonamara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's unlikely, but maybe it has something to do with the iPad. What kind is everybody using?

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
♌♍ddd34cdd8eddd54♌♍ddd5adde85dde93dde8cdde99cdfe7ddd14ddc7bddcd6dde16dde01ddc7fddc94ddc50ddca9ddc28cde50cde3acdd7fdde87㊙㊗ddd1eddcb9ddcf4ddcf36⃣4⃣↘↖cdfa6وحث حنفي تبيسصظ¼∌∢∛∔❛∫∖∈¾¾∐∘∄∅∋∌∋∌∎∌∍∐∛∜∪∱∰➈➃➃➎➏∫∔≸≶⊈≭≕≎≁⊁↭↬↫⇑⇎⇍★☆✠✱✰✯❀❇☑♔♘♚⁍✑

Last edited:

AnonymousNoOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know how to!

@ 'ェ' @囧rz。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。( ? _ ? )(^з^)-☆☆彡♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪(^_−)−☆@(・●・)@\(^o^)/
☆☆☆★♧☆♧☀♧☂☆☀♨♠♦☁☃♣♥♦♡☆♡☆☆☆☆☆*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆m(_ _)m(^O^)m(_ _)m=6p(^_^)q ♪(v^_^)v☆(爆笑)☆(涙)

Most reactions

Latest posts