What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After purchasing more ipad data, iPad doesn't connect to email or safari

Lcamille

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After purchasing more data from ATT, I have't been able to get my email or get on safari. I called ATT and they said because I used all of my data, but I don't think that was possible. I have had the $25.00 data plan from Att since I purchased the iPad. I just added the 14.99 plan because near the end of the first term I sometimes do run out. This time I purchased the 14.99 plan on Sept. 16th. My other plan starts on the 21st of each month. According to ATT I had no data left on the 22nd. They gave me a new password to enter at the time of the second plan purchased but see no place in settings to enter it. When I try to get my email or go on safari it says that there is no connection. Do I have to reset something? Was my first plan replaced by the second?
Thanks

Most reactions