What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“Disney Animated†iPad app gets released, aimed at kids

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
screen480x480.jpeg

Who hasn’t enjoyed a Disney cartoon inhis childhood? From the Sleeping Beauty to Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, we have all appreciated the wonderful cartoons portraying the most popular fairy tales of all times. But times change, so Disney had to modernize itself too, therefore it released a wonderful magic app for your favorite tablet of all times – the iPad.

Walt Disney has teamed up with digital book editors Touch Press and has unleashed the “Disney Animated” app, which is guaranteed​​ to color your universe back to life. And that of your child, of course. The app allows for “unprecedented access” behind the Walt Disney Animation Studios curtain. Not only can you watch movies from a selection of 53 animated films but you can peek at the technology and art processes involved to make them. More than that, the producers of the app embedded 750 interactive illustrations taken from Walt Disney’s archive, many of which have never been released to the general public before.

This is what you’ll get if you decide to purchase the app:

“You’re going to hold all the magic of Disney animation in your hand, and with more than 90 years of animated history condensed into an iPad app,” said vice president of Disney Interactive Mark Walker.

With this app, you will have the opportunity to see your favorite characters while they were still sketches, read the artist’s notes on the drawings and even go through the production process. The app is not the cheapest you will ever find as it comes for $13.99 but you will surely find it’s worth your money.

Source: iTunes

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw this yesterday while browsing in the AppStore. I think quite a few adults will enjoy this app as well.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like a great app! Thanks!

I'm sure I can think of a couple of people I know who would just love this app! ;)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you getting this Miss Ski?? ;)

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
(((Blush Blush))) LOL---did I hear my name?? I think a few times here...however, where is my co-partner, Mickey330? I think she too might be interested.

I have looked at that app several several times and think I will probably break down and get it. I saw its release about a month ago on Appadvice and became very very excited!

So...yes....I am interested in it....anything Disney I love!! :)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard my name, too... :)

I have never paid that much money for an app. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to say that again ... soon. It looks too beautiful (and very interesting) to resist.

I'm with you, skimonkey - I believe ownership of that app is in my future. :)

Marilyn

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
(((Blush Blush))) LOL---did I hear my name?? I think a few times here...however, where is my co-partner, Mickey330? I think she too might be interested.

I have looked at that app several several times and think I will probably break down and get it. I saw its release about a month ago on Appadvice and became very very excited!

So...yes....I am interested in it....anything Disney I love!! :)

;)

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts