What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adonit Jot Touch w/ Pixelpoint- not being recognized at all

mk11813

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought a new Adonit Jot Touch with Pixelpoint for use on my iPad Air 2. The pen is fully charged and otherwise functioning but it will absolutely not work on my iPad. The pen does, however, connect to and work on my iPhone. It won't even work as a dumb stylus. The iPad does not recognize it at all.

My ipads bluetooth is turned on, multitasking gestures are off, it has the latest software update. It just cannot connect to the pen. The pen blinks for 30 seconds then shuts off. I don't know if the issue is with the iPad or the pen, but is there something I'm missing in my steps? It should be an instant connection but the iPad just doesn't register that it exists.

Everything has been restarted multiple times to no avail. Has anyone else had this issue?

Most reactions

Latest posts