What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding photos to forums.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you mean forums other than IPF then that would depend on the particular forum and if you can upload from the iPad will be dependent on their settings and the integration with safari. As for IPF you can post on any of our forums via the app.

The Archangel

OP
D

disneylover1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you mean forums other than IPF then that would depend on the particular forum and if you can upload from the iPad will be dependent on their settings and the integration with safari. As for IPF you can post on any of our forums via the app.

The Archangel
Thank you very much

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried several times to upload a photo here from my iPad but never could do it. I instead downloaded the photo bucket app, uploaded to photo bucket and then downloaded to here.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Parrori1 said:
I tried several times to upload a photo here from my iPad but never could do it. I instead downloaded the photo bucket app, uploaded to photo bucket and then downloaded to here.

It really is a breeze with the IPF app......it could only be simpler if the iPad read your mind and uploaded the photo itself.

The Archangel

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apparently someone felt that my user name on file through the app was not family friendly. It was my user name on my college sports forum and was normal in that context, but if you are not familiar with our team mascot, you would not be used to all the variations of names used on that forum.

You can see that my avatar is my college team mascot. Sooooooo, there are some very catchy user names on that forum.

Most reactions

Latest posts