What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AdColony Releases iPad User Survey Results – Turns Out iPad Owners Are Brainy and Ric

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdColony.JPG

Jirbo’s AdColony ad serving technology for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad has today revealed the results of its iPad user survey, which reports demographic data from iPad consumers. The results collated critical consumer data for mobile advertisers, including gender, age, education and household income as well as preferred App Store categories and mobile device ownership. Some of the most interesting nuggets taken from the survey include the news that 58.0 percent of respondents have bachelor’s degrees or graduate/professional degrees, and 44.3 percent earn a household income level of $100,000 or more. The results show that of iPad users, over 48.7 own iPod touches, 43.0 own iPhones, and over 27.2 own BlackBerry devices.

AdColony has been in private beta since December 2009 and has driven multiple brand campaigns. Brands and publishers using the AdColony platform include CBC Mobile, Initiative, Sony Pictures, Lionsgate, Scion, Universal McCann and Topps.

By Maura Sutton, iPadForums.net

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All this time and I have not figured that out. I se all these surveys and I have never once been contacted for a survey.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
All this time and I have not figured that out. I se all these surveys and I have never once been contacted for a survey.

Lol..... Inoften wonder that as well. You would think since I've been on the planet for 56 years that at least once I would be contacted in a survey.

One reason is that we have not had s land line phone for over 10 years. To me many of these things are skewed because they are only contacting people with land line phones.....and that's true of almost all polls and such.....

Most reactions

Latest posts