What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actiom Movie App

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grandkids put me onto this app, you can get this for free and buy more FX's.

You record a short movie say of the boss or beloved mother-in-law, then select to drop a boulder on their head or fire a rocket and blow them to bits.

Great app for those moments when you need a little naughty - if sadistic laughter ;).

adyhooper

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You record a short movie say of the boss or beloved mother-in-law, then select to drop a boulder on their head or fire a rocket and blow them to bits.

Great app for those moments when you need a little naughty - if sadistic laughter ;).

I am agree with you. Action Movie FX is a best app for iPhone. This Action Movie FX comes courtesy J.J Abrams' production company. The app's effects are unreliable realistic.

OP
ipadbraincell

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
adyhooper said:
I am agree with you. Action Movie FX is a best app for iPhone. This Action Movie FX comes courtesy J.J Abrams' production company. The app's effects are unreliable realistic.

i visited my oldest Son last weekend, showed him the app on my Iphone 4, so he put it on his ASUS Transformer pad, despite its 4 processors my now ageing iPhone was noticeably quicker to render a similar length of clip.

i'd guess the software is not optimised for the latest batch of androids, but did not tell him that as i was enjoying feeling smug so much :).

Temp50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes on my iPhone 4, this app also faster than Android.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I agree. This app is awesome! Although it is an iPhone app, it still works fine on the iPad.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is one of those apps thats worth to reside the device storage room and i wish in the near future they also put effect from real life film such as jj abrams star trek and even lost series :thumbs:

OP
ipadbraincell

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for me a clever novelty value, but how often can yo nuke the wife?

ok countless times lol!

Most reactions

Latest posts