What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acme Made Slick review

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After a long wait, I finally have my Slick in hand. I thought I would post my initial impression here. Looks well made, nothing fancy. Worth the price for an item made for something new like the iPad. A few months, the price can be expected to drop a little, as is normal.

It is solid and should provide decent protection. It should make a good carrier for work. On the negative side, the side storage was not a pouch as I anticipated from the photos, but a panel held by elastic straps. Good for a paper pad or other flat object, but not for loose items. The elastic straps that hold it in place do a good job, but block the orientation lock and one of the speaker ports. It also does not make a big improvement over how it is held long term, but gives more confidence it will not slip. It will serve me well until I can find the perfect case, or have one made.

Most reactions

Latest posts