What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9.3.4 on ipad2

seab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally took the plunge and did the update. Other than using a lot of battery life, the iPad seems to be working better than before. I really appreciate all the information I get on this forum.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I finally took the plunge and did the update. Other than using a lot of battery life, the iPad seems to be working better than before. I really appreciate all the information I get on this forum.
I'm glad the members of this forum have been able to help you in the past and we look forward to helping to with any problems and questions in the future.

Last edited:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's useful to know. I haven't done any updates on my iPad 2 for a while. I think it's running 8.0.2 right now. I think I'll try to find time to do it over the next few days.

OP
S

seab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's useful to know. I haven't done any updates on my iPad 2 for a while. I think it's running 8.0.2 right now. I think I'll try to find time to do it over the next few days.

Hopefully it works as well for you. As recommended on this forum, I did the update through iTunes.

Tom Lund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IOS 9.3.4 its very bad on Ipad2. Same problem as before with other realese from Apple. Safari not work and are very unstable.
Think Apple realy need new programmers or stop to realese beta versions who is not tested. This is not first time a realese hang up bad work with safari.
Safari will close pages all time and say it is a problem. Something realy missing in this update

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
IOS 9.3.4 its very bad on Ipad2. Same problem as before with other realese from Apple. Safari not work and are very unstable.
Think Apple realy need new programmers or stop to realese beta versions who is not tested. This is not first time a realese hang up bad work with safari.
Safari will close pages all time and say it is a problem. Something realy missing in this update
It works on my iPad 2 with no problems whatsoever. Safari works with no problems.

If you're referring to the page reload error in Safari, this is not restricted to the iPad 2, but can appear on any iOS device to varying degrees. This has been an ongoing problem for about two years now.

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well Tom , nicely said , Touché........Me ....personally , I hate the whole ios 9.0 to 9.999 period ....Beta or not .... It's not really that great ,, I mean cmon what does ios 9. Have so spectacular to offer , ,it's a bumpy ios at best , you can't do as much as 8 or 7 yet there's more to offer in 9 . Safari .....good god ... I don't know from 1 day to next if it's going to crash 10 times a day or the usual 9 times a day .Also I'm getting pop ups now stating that cannot download apps at this time . Never had that before. ...
Gee wiz ma! Huhuhaha

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It works on my iPad 2 with no problems whatsoever. Safari works with no problems.

If you're referring to the page reload error in Safari, this is not restricted to the iPad 2, but can appear on any iOS device to varying degrees. This has been an ongoing problem for about two years now.
Hey SCI . I have had horrible experience with ios 9 in general . On ipad 2. And significant problems at that. But on I phone 5c smooth very few issues , that are minor and are Same minor issues as ios 6,7, and 8 i.e. page reload error . But look out I pad two , . Runs poorly on my i pads

Most reactions

Latest posts