What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7-Inch iPad Said to Be Coming in August, Followed by 10-Inch One in September

Peterthomas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am anticipating something with a flawless system, I just hope we can have a great device this time! But since the rumor is out now, I worry that the major companies will just follow this trend and make one such device just before Apple do so!

Brendan75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm psyched to get it! It would be more perfect size for travel. Hope it comes in 64gb so I can use it as I pod and navigation for the car. Can't wait...total fanboy

Noodles118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only real use(s) I would have for a smaller sized iPad is I think it would be the ideal size to use in the car, van, or SUV as a GPS. There are many great GPS apps available, and even though there are suction cup type mounts that can be used with the current iPads, the units are a little too cumbersome when mounted to the windshield - not to mentioned that visibility can possibly be hindered with the current sized unit. I would probably purchase a smaller sized unit, depending upon its price range. If it has a camera in it, as good (or better) as the iPad3, then that just sweetens the deal!

BHJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If and when a 7" mini iPad is released, I hope they call it the 'iBook'.

tkfini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. why they don't cancel august and made it once ?!
It is strange way to do this?

VictoriaCourt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I appreciate the efforts to provide different options for the buyers and users. I cant help but get excited. :)

Brendan75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
nope.....never.

Never say never. My prediction? Adobe will eventually change what flash is into something that Apple wants it to be, or another company developing market share for what flash does now. It's going to take time, but the 800 pound gorilla always wins.

Most reactions

Latest posts