What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7-Inch iPad Said to Be Coming in August, Followed by 10-Inch One in September

GnomeGrrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wouldn't buy it myself, but if I didn't already have one, I might be tempted.

Previous rumors were that it would have lower storage points, not higher.

ik.rajaram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad 2 & the 3rd generation iPad is really awesome & mind blowing to hold & use it... I really like the slim & the weight of the current iPad, I don't prefer to have smaller than this...

mannyberrios

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ik.rajaram said:
The iPad 2 & the 3rd generation iPad is really awesome & mind blowing to hold & use it... I really like the slim & the weight of the current iPad, I don't prefer to have smaller than this...

I know what you mean, I have the new iPad, love it, but these new iPads will keep getting better, and better

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
black panther said:
I am happy with the current IPad - but it will be more interesting if Apple could allow flash player

Not going to happen anytime soon if ever.

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TaraMorgan said:
not in the least interested in another ipad, i plan to use the New Ipad for 2yrs before upgrading ...iphone 5 was expected last yr so here's hoping Apple would focus on releasing a complete product not just a add on:rolleyes:

I am hoping the "New iPhone" will have free Verizon data tethering like the New iPad. Would save me a few $$$. ;)

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. I plan to keep my new iPad for at least 2 years, so I'm good. As for the 7 inch iPad, I have a galaxy tab 7in, that I enjoy, plus I can go to sites that the iPad won't pull up, due to flash. So, won't need the 7in iPad . I think they will both sell well, of course. There are lots of people asking for the 7in iPad. I would love the bigger screen on the iPhone , but the smaller size is great for putting in my pockets : (

csunflower9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
black panther said:
I am happy with the current IPad - but it will be more interesting if Apple could allow flash player

Iswifter is a browser that is flash for iPad. I downloaded it a few weeks ago.

davy917

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the new ipad, and i never once thought "wow i really wish this gorgeous screen could be a bit.. Smaller"

davy917

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In terms of flash, i get you techie ppl and fanboys will be pro whatevr apple decides, but for the general public users and ppl like me who mostly use ipad to conveniently browse the internet at home not having flash is a very big imconvenience. Flash may not be the future, but i guarantee if apple always incorporated flash from the start no one would be saying "apple shud not have included flash". I just dont see the reasoning behind telling consumers that what they want is wrong and we r wrong for wanting it. Isnt it for us afterall?

oriondlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
black panther said:

For me I just went with the idea that if a website is written so it can only be displayed with flash then that site has nothing of interest for me. So far I still am in one peace and I have no wounds so I just pass those site and send an email that I passed them because I don't use flash. Some sites have sent me a email sometime later telling me to come back and vist with my iPad. Flash is not needed

Most reactions