What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Dollar Stand/Charger Review...

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, recently I posted a 5 dollar stand/charger, I received today and this is the review..

First off, like someone mentioned its only a charger when using the ac adapter that came with your ipad..

1) It has a nice durable feel to it, color is gloss white (the gloss flare I did w/ photoshop) and goes well with the ipad..

SANY0018a.jpg

2) The bottom has some kinda of rubber material, is good so it wont move around, good thinking by the maker..

SANY0020.jpg

3) The ipad fits great in this stand, very sturdy, doesnt flake around..

SANY0021.jpg

SANY0022.jpg

SANY0023.jpg

And finally there is port for audio out (line out) as well as port for the ipad av cable (out) so you can output to TV.. These ports are important to me especially the audio out as when I listen to music with speakers or headphones, I can plug in and out and not having to worry about port breaking on ipad, if the port breaks on stand I can replace with another, port break on ipad- thats an issue, especially after warranty has expired. (this has happen to me on many radio/mp3 devices, and the device would become unusable..)

SANY0024.jpg

Quality and craftsmanship is great, for 5 dollars Im impressed..

I give this stand a 8.4 out of 10..

I would like it more if it had adjustable angles, but hey, did I mentioned I only paid 5 bucks (including shipping)

Is available all over Ebay, just put in "ipad stand" in search, you will find it!!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts