What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.3 question...

II HandyMan II

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This might be a silly one but with the new update 4.3 being released march 11 with the new iPad. Will there be a new jailbreak? Or is there already one? I would like to update but may need to hold off as jailbreak is important to. Sorry if I'm being dumb haha.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This might be a silly one but with the new update 4.3 being released march 11 with the new iPad. Will there be a new jailbreak? Or is there already one? I would like to update but may need to hold off as jailbreak is important to. Sorry if I'm being dumb haha.

Yep, its said new jailbreak is ready already n they just waiting for the official ios 4.3 to release b4 releasing the new jailbreak. That is great news. I want ios 4.3 but I Have To Jailbreak. I need ifiles in my life so i wont be chained to desktop/laptop itunes ;-)

U62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
II HandyMan II said:

What's in 4.3 that you need to update for? I don't see anything in it myself that's worth bothering with.

OP
I

II HandyMan II

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I guessed we wouldn't be able to get the new apps without the update? Also faster safari would be nice.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
II HandyMan II said:

What's in 4.3 that you need to update for? I don't see anything in it myself that's worth bothering with.

I do not see much either, bit I need more data. I think rather than praying for its release, folks should see what it offers and they should make sure a JB is up and running.

Bob

Reaction score
U62 said:

Itunes home sharing to watch iTunes videos on iPad wirelessly without loading them onto the iPad first.

AirPlay support for third party apps. It is really convenient to carry the iPad around without having to worry about cables.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
And you can enable navigation gestures on the iPad with a simple plist edit...

Most reactions