What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak upgrade question

Simpson1190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just curious, I know if I upgrade to 4.3 I will loose my jailbreak and that there is no untethered jailbreak yet. I'm curious about the new print function in 4.3 though. I wouldn't mind loosing up jailbreak apps for night now but I have several apps I have downloaded through installous that I do not want to loose.

So my question is...if I updated now, is there a way to retain my installous apps? I know they sync in iTunes on my computer but I'm not sure If they would restore after the update.

Thanks
Ben

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Word of warning, mods will shut down thread on talk of those apps from that place or even the name of the main app itself. I know, they slapped me with a warning for the mere mention of that I word...lol ur new so u didn't know. U might be better in boxing someone the question, not in main threads.

OP
S

Simpson1190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alrighty then... So cydia apps will be deleted..... How bought "other" apps?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not worth u
Dating anyways...might as well wait as apple has said 4.3.1 iOS update comin soon to patch up security exploit found by winner of pwned contest. New untethered jailbreak won't be released also until 4.3.1 drops. So might as well wait anyways.

Most reactions

Latest posts