What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3g cost

marios_geo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I want to buy an IPAD 3G.
My question is what is the final cost fro the 2GB plan.
It is 25$ plus what?
Are there any hidden costs?
Thank you.

OP
M

marios_geo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
25 + taxes and that's it? Ok.

If I consume more than 2GB per month, then there is option to buy another 2GB, or they charge me by each additional MB?

Thanks again

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
25 + taxes and that's it? Ok.

If I consume more than 2GB per month, then there is option to buy another 2GB, or they charge me by each additional MB?

Thanks again

Check their website. AT&T iPad Plans - Wi-Fi + 3G iPad Data Plans - Wireless from AT&T
it says:

If you choose the 250 MB or 2 GB data plan options, iPad will notify you when 20%, 10%, and 0% data remains. If you exceed the amount of data on your plan, you may immediately purchase an additional data plan or wait until the current plan automatically renews at the end of the 30-day period. Plans expire when you have used all the data included in your plan, or in 30 days, whichever occurs first.

Most reactions

Latest posts