What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 days to go and still no its been shipped notice

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MAN, I SURE HOPE THEY HAVE THOSE BABIES IN THE USA ALREADY
THERE IS NO WAY IT WILL MAKE IT HERE FRIDAY FROM CHINA
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

OP
S

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
man, i sure hope they have those babies in the usa already
there is no way it will make it here friday from china
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
i just don't get it why put more stress on us
come on apple give it up!!!

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Apple told me on Sunday that they are in the US (at least mine were) - and should begin shipping around Wednesday.

You can either try Atavan 2mg every 8 hours as needed for anxiety - or - Jack Daniels: Start with 4 ounces mixed w/ 8 ounces of Coca Cola (regular, diet or coke zero). Follow that by 2 ounces mixed w/ 6 ounces of Coca Cola every 15 minutes for 90 minutes.

Either solution should help your issues!

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea - you know I will say that Apple has handled this poorly. They've play this thing right on the edge - for almost a month now. They got so close to the edge that they had to send everyone notices assuring that they would be shipped this month. Then they had to issue a press release saying that the units would be delivered April 30th. Then they had to make sure they weren't available via retail until local deliveries hit.

To some extent I can understand the marketing stuff going on - but Apple should know that they're dealing with their earliest of adopters - people who would buy this stuff even if it was shaped and smelled like a turd.

I just think they've gone a tad too far this time.

OP
S

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
man, i sure hope they have those babies in the usa already
there is no way it will make it here friday from china

apple told me on sunday that they are in the us (at least mine were) - and should begin shipping around wednesday.

You can either try atavan 2mg every 8 hours as needed for anxiety - or - jack daniels: Start with 4 ounces mixed w/ 8 ounces of coca cola (regular, diet or coke zero). Follow that by 2 ounces mixed w/ 6 ounces of coca cola every 15 minutes for 90 minutes.

ah yes drink heavily
thats the ticket

OP
S

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yea - you know i will say that apple has handled this poorly. They've play this thing right on the edge - for almost a month now. They got so close to the edge that they had to send everyone notices assuring that they would be shipped this month. Then they had to issue a press release saying that the units would be delivered april 30th. Then they had to make sure they weren't available via retail until local deliveries hit.

To some extent i can understand the marketing stuff going on - but apple should know that they're dealing with their earliest of adopters - people who would buy this stuff even if it was shaped and smelled like a turd.

I just think they've gone a tad too far this time.
uhhhh ok???

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't see this as a issue of many early adopters. Most of those who are waiting for the 3G are more dedicated than that. It is more important that the initial release go smoothly and the product delivers as promised. That many are dissapointed that the day of arrival was not much earlier, is obvious. The main thing is that it gets to us as promised, and we enjoy our acquisition.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see this as a issue of many early adopters. Most of those who are waiting for the 3G are more dedicated than that. It is more important that the initial release go smoothly and the product delivers as promised. That many are dissapointed that the day of arrival was not much earlier, is obvious. The main thing is that it gets to us as promised, and we enjoy our acquisition.

i totally agree with seadog Apple is not a mum and pop store and providing you have clear credit on your card and live in an area where delivery is available for the courier company it will arrive on time. Apple said end of month and nothing has changed for early orders . Geee I have to wait until May 10th along with all other countries before we can even order let alone end of may for delivery but I am not concerned at all.:ipad-front:

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Apple told me on Sunday that they are in the US (at least mine were) - and should begin shipping around Wednesday.

You can either try Atavan 2mg every 8 hours as needed for anxiety - or - Jack Daniels: Start with 4 ounces mixed w/ 8 ounces of Coca Cola (regular, diet or coke zero). Follow that by 2 ounces mixed w/ 6 ounces of Coca Cola every 15 minutes for 90 minutes.

I like the JD Rx tid.

Most reactions

Latest posts