What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1Password?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
Ipad Now

Ipad Now

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks!
I've read some reviews and the biggest complaint is when they do an upgrade they ding you with another fee.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks!
I've read some reviews and the biggest complaint is when they do an upgrade they ding you with another fee.

Well, in their defense, they released an upgraded (and universal) app (1Password 4) as a separate app from the older version (1Password 3, which you had to buy separately for the phone and the iPad). And, the developers continue to support the older version and will be providing [free] updates for it. And the old app will synchronize with the new one.

If you've never bought the app and are running iOS 6 or higher, my recommendation is to get the new universal version. If you have the old app, it gets tougher and only you can make the decision to spend the money to get the newer version (when the old one works fine and will continue to receive [free] updates).

Marilyn

Most reactions