What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SpbWallet or 1Password

What is the best password manager for iPad?

• SpbWallet (iPhone or upcoming (dunno when) iPad version)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 1Password

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • other? (please detail in posts)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kandjar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been a user of SpbWallet for couple of years now, and also been waiting for the iPad version of this app; in the mean time, I saw internet review of 1password and now that' it's coming on windows; I'm wondering if I should consider switching...

SpbWallet is nice but had some glitches here and there and sadly I did lost some password due to some synchronization hazard...

What your opinion? Could it be worth going for 1password? (also considering that 100 of password to reenter is gonna be painful :p)
Main concern being: how easy it is to organize/synchronize the passwords with 1password and how secure (encryption but data loss protection/backups) is 1password?

Also if you know an even better app feel free to mention it! :)

Last edited:

billbunton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, as the only voter so far... I use 1Password because it's available on both my Windows and Mac boxen, plus iPad/iPhone, and any browser where I have access to my dropbox.

Most reactions

Latest posts