What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16gb wishing for 32gb anyone?

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have gotten the approval to buy one from the wife (although I have to wait until September), but was wondering if anyone that bought the 16gb version wished they would have bought the 32gb? I won't do alot of movies, but I will probably do some comic books (as I'm a Marvel and DC geek). Thanks for the help!

Paul

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive gone for the 16gb, purely due to budget constraints. If you can afford the 32gb, go for that.

If you arent using it for movies or music the 16gb should be fine - the only time I will use it for movies will be on holiday - which doesnt happen too oftern! Plus I will still use my touch for music.

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm have this issue at present. I want a 32gb 3G iPad but there are none of any kind available other than the 64gb 3G (top of the range). It did get me thinking that I'm only paying x amount for double the memory. I don't know it's a difficult one

IPad-Fan-64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I wasn't able to get hold of the 64 GB I was going to go for either of those thankfully they had the 64GB in stock.

But if you only have a choice between the 16GB or 32GB I would go for the 32GB

Hoot69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started with a 16GB iPod Touch, and got a 32GB Touch for Christmas.

Although I'm not a huge movie hound, between music and movies (not a lot of books yet), I'm glad I got the 32GB iPad so I had more flexibility and choice in what I want to carry with me. My iPad isn't just for me...it's for whomever wants to listen to music, play games or watch a movie on road trip. Therefore, the more GB, the better. :)

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started with a 16GB iPod Touch, and got a 32GB Touch for Christmas.

Although I'm not a huge movie hound, between music and movies (not a lot of books yet), I'm glad I got the 32GB iPad so I had more flexibility and choice in what I want to carry with me. My iPad isn't just for me...it's for whomever wants to listen to music, play games or watch a movie on road trip. Therefore, the more GB, the better. :)

You actually let others use it :D

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the 16GB version because I knew that I would not be storing large amounts od media on my iPad. The music comes from Pandora, the movies are rented or streaming and the pictures never stay long. If you won't be using your iPad in a similar fashion, buy as big as you can.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After trying Air Movie on my Touch, Im not so bummed now about going for the 16gb.

Man that is one freaking awesome app.:ipad-movie:

Most reactions