What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

?

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
is it just me or do others still use the iPad mini 2? It seems like everybody's talking about the bigger and better versions.

D

Deleted member 247820

Hi Thomas.
I still use one, battery still good.
Very pleased with it in spite of some weird Apple excentrics.
If I could I would use it to replace my PC and use it as a "PC", but there are things I can only do on a PC.
The PC is very handy for backing up the iPad, as the 5GB cloud does not cut it.
My plan is to get an iPhone that is a bit smaller than this iPad and thus have only one device, that is let the phone do both jobs.
What so you think?

speedlever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In my opinion, it is very hard to do everything on the small screen of a smart phone. The older I get, the more I value a larger display. ;)

OP
Thomas1977

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In my opinion I don't know how anyone can stand to do stuff on a tiny iPhone screen. I never had a smartphone but I love my iPad.

D

Deleted member 247820

Hi Thomas.
I like the compromise of the iPad Mini.
It is not too cumbersome to take out and when at home it mates nicely with an external keypad for fast typing and word processing.
Just recently I mated it with my iPhone to enable it to send messages anywhere.

OP
Thomas1977

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh that's cool. I never had the external keyboard with mine but I know a lot of people who use that.

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use my Mini 1 when out and about as well as at home.
I also use my original iPad (bought June 2012) for stuff that doesn't need an up to date app like reading books, playing audiobooks, emails, playing card games etc as I prefer the larger screen and keeyboard when in bed without my contact lenses.

Most reactions

Latest posts