What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

128 GB iPad Available From Today

InkyMyCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could always get a Bluetooth Seagate Hard drive for your iPad. I do love my 64 gig iPad 4 but apple charges to much money for there price difference from 16 to 32 gig.

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Wow--that rumor became truth really fast!

It seems as though apple is popping out iPads really fast. Wasn't it just October when the one with the new plugs came out? Now, the 128G!!!! I just upgraded in December, and because I'm an apple addict, I know in a week or two, I'll be purchasing this one with the larger storage capacity. I guess we know what one of the features of the new phone will have...........

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You could always get a Bluetooth Seagate Hard drive for your iPad. I do love my 64 gig iPad 4 but apple charges to much money for there price difference from 16 to 32 gig.

100.00 difference for twice the amount??

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 From NYC!!! using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow! I just got an email today 02/13 from Sam's Club (this is a members-only discount store affiliated with Walmart, here in the USofA) telling me that they have iPads with Retina Display available in the 128G size storage in black or white, wifi or 4G. This is the first time I got such an email from Sam's on an Apple product. I suppose that would be a good Valentine's gift?

Did I get one for you and / or your honey??

Sent from my Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 From NYC!!! using iPF

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could not wait and bought one and gave my 64gb iPad 3 away but not only for the space but for the lightening connector and faster speeds

F79794DB-8AF9-440E-81DA-C106C3894BE0-1239-0000007D7DD4185B_zps4a3e42e6.jpg

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unleashed said:
I could not wait and bought one and gave my 64gb iPad 3 away but not only for the space but for the lightening connector and faster speeds

So is that the ONLY difference? I have the lightening connector with the version I purchased in December, so now both iPhone and ipad are using the same connector. But that's all? Just the additional storage??? Nothing else???? As much of a junkie as I am, I'd still like a tad bit more than just the storage.

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
My trigger finger is getting itchy too.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

The 5???? I've lost count since they seem to be popping them out every month or so. I have the one before the one that just came out with the expanded storage. It has the lightning connector.

What do you think the 5 will have???

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
The 5???? I've lost count since they seem to be popping them out every month or so. I have the one before the one that just came out with the expanded storage. It has the lightning connector.

What do you think the 5 will have???

No idea but wouldn't it be cool if in addition to everything else it made coffee too?! :)

AA

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
No idea but wouldn't it be cool if in addition to everything else it made coffee too?! :)

AA

Lol. I thinking either the next ipad or iPhone will most definitely have a hologram keyboard. AWESOME!!!!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's rumored that it will be smaller than the ipad4 with the screen sides like that of the mini. Can't wait!

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
leelai said:
It's rumored that it will be smaller than the ipad4 with the screen sides like that of the mini. Can't wait!

But do we "really" want smaller? That's what we have the iPhone for. Apple (IMO) should continue to LEAD, and not follow that of the kindle. No one EVER stands in (long) lines for ANY device EXCEPT an apple product.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
But do we "really" want smaller? That's what we have the iPhone for. Apple (IMO) should continue to LEAD, and not follow that of the kindle. No one EVER stands in (long) lines for ANY device EXCEPT an apple product.

It's not that much difference and with the side bands matching that of the mini, it will make more use of the screen. Maybe it's all about the weight of it....can't wait to see though what we do get.

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's not that much difference and with the side bands matching that of the mini, it will make more use of the screen. Maybe it's all about the weight of it....can't wait to see though what we do get.

If its the same screen size in a smaller lighter shell id be interested. Im still thrilled with my 2 and have no intensions of a future upgrade, unless....... I do like how the mini has smaller sides, its weight makes my 2 feel dinosaurs-ish.

Most reactions

Latest posts