What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zoom not working

chisaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have zoom set to on. Previously, zoom would zoom the screen about 2X. Now it only zooms a little, about .1

Maybe I have some setting set wrong, help

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zoom for what, everything? You can pinch and spread your fingers or double click the screen to zoom in some apps. Or if you're running an iPhone app on the iPad, there's a 1x or 2x button in the bottom right. Or there's probably an accessibility setting.

OP
chisaki

chisaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zoom for what, everything? You can pinch and spread your fingers or double click the screen to zoom in some apps. Or if you're running an iPhone app on the iPad, there's a 1x or 2x button in the bottom right. Or there's probably an accessibility setting.

It was the accessibility zoom I was talking about. I found my problem, you can increase/decrease the zoom. I didn't know that but it works fine now. Reading the iPad guide I found out how to do it.

Most reactions

Latest posts