What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zombie infection?

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If anyone has ever played the zombie infection, can you tell me how to kill the big brown mutant sea monster? The one that spits green something out of his mouth. I keep on shooting him with the machine gun and grenade and it doesn't seem to get affected, need help, thanks

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If anyone has ever played the zombie infection, can you tell me how to kill the big brown mutant sea monster? The one that spits green something out of his mouth. I keep on shooting him with the machine gun and grenade and it doesn't seem to get affected, need help, thanks

How is this game? is it worth picking up?

OP
H

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like it very much. The graphic is good I think. I have played a lot of games on my iPhone and playing on iPad is major difference.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got it....pretty good game!

controls are way better than most iPad games and the graphics are actually pretty good!

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if this too late to help, but after he spit the green thing and throws things at you, he opes his mouth wide, shoot there and you will be good.

Oakwood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on the dock with the alligator looking monster. I can't seem to kill it. Any suggestions?

Oakwood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've gone from the area where the lions were in the pit and now I'm on some docks where zombies climb out of the water and a very large alligator keeps killing me. Shooting it will push it back momentarily but it doesn't stop it.

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've gone from the area where the lions were in the pit and now I'm on some docks where zombies climb out of the water and a very large alligator keeps killing me. Shooting it will push it back momentarily but it doesn't stop it.

Shoot, cover, shoot run a distance far after shoot. Until he die. DON'T let him come too close near you.

h_A_Z

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im having difficulty getting out of the mines when the mines starting to explode and come down on me. Is it even possible to get out??!!

jsnzart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.jsnzart.com
Still having trouble with the mines?

I'm still having probs trying to kill the big mutant sea monster!
...and can't find one more token in Zoo!:D

Shayneox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just killed that Lake Placid reject last night , just ran in circles and shot my loads down his throat when he opened up :D

As for the mines just watch that arrow and run and jump,, great game.

Are there any others like this game?

Most reactions

Latest posts