What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zombie infection?

CLP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the sea-spider thing keep shooting into its mouth between green ray shots. It takes a lot of shots and a lot of dodging. For me it was easiest to get right up to the edge of the dock close to it. It won't do anything but shoot the green ray. No zombies come after you once they're killed off. Eventually the spider goes down.

For the giant gator just know that it is coming up behind you every few seconds. Turn around, shoot it and it goes back under water. It comes back up behind you quickly so there is limited time to accomplish anything.

How is the evil Freedom Fighter mutant character beaten? I can't seem to get past it.

Great game. Addicting. Hero of Sparta is of similar quality.

neo137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup... you need to shoot him (in the head?) with grenades at least 3 or 4 times nothing else works... the oil barrels don't help much either! there are grenades in the green box.. only one green box has them... running away helps! shoot as far away as possible.. the green box with the grenades is to the right as you enter the heliport.. the one on the left does not have grenades in it.. I think they're machine gun rounds which don't help. Good luck.

The sea spider comes a lot earlier in the game.. we're talking mutant sea monsters here.. on the helicopter pad. (Just keep shooting the spider you'll kill it eventually.)

Last edited:

neo137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It helps if you say what level you're on... if you're on the helicopter pad and Rotwang just escaped the mutant sea monsers can be killed with grenades.. the machine gun does nothing. Shoot for the head 3 or 4 times will kill one. keep moving. The green box to the right of the helo pad has grenades in it..a never ending supply!

the spider in an earlier level can be killed with the mounted submachine gun/gatling gun... keep moving out of the way of the green stuff then go back and shoot some more eventually it will die.

BY the way the next level 10 Lab I is the worst of all.. you're in a big room,, Rotwang tells the truth and then gets killed..
and you have to battle the bad guys... 4 then hand combat, 4 more then hand combat and then 4 more and last hand combat the bad guy goes thru the glass and then lab II is easier and then on the roof for the last level 12... still playing that one.
If you look at a walk-thru for level 10,they make it look way too easy!! they're either playing in easy mode or god mode cos I must have done that level 50 times before I got thru.. at least one of the hand combat situations you cannot win.. flashing buttons .. they keep flashing nothing else happens...your character freezes and you die! its very frustrating.. usually happens after you killed the first 8 guys! Its a great game, graphics are awesome. Just leave it for a while if you get frustrated. :p

Most reactions

Latest posts