What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zinio Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zinio is crashing , I cannot download a subscription or even read one of my older magazines since there has been an update . It crashes when I try to open one ....
Can anyone help me with this ?

OP
Yptcn

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Absolutely ! I even deleted it and downloaded it back from iTunes ;)
I power it down every night , it goes to sleep when I do....

OP
Yptcn

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LanieZinioCM2011 said:
Hi-

I'm Lanie the Zinio Community Manager, if you can shoot me an email at lbernes at Zinio dot com, I'd be happy to help.

Lanie

Hi Lanie,
Having no answer from your tech support , I finally went to Twitter and saw that Zinio has an account and was helping out someone with the same issue. So I did what was explained and now all is OK. I knew I wasn't the only one having problems with the new upgrade....it's all over iTunes.
Honestly , when there's a problem like that , the fix should be explained on your website ;-))))
Thank you very much for your reply here .

Sent from my iPad using iPF

kirktab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So why on earth didn't you help everyone else out, and explain the solurion here?!?!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

In case you did not notice, this thread is over four years old. Most of the membership was new, many not particularly experience in the niceties of being on a forum. Besides, no one else thought to ask at the time. I don't think more than a few members were using Zinio.

If you are having problems with Zinio today, you would be better off starting a new thread on the subject. A four year old solution is unlikely to be of help; even if it had been posted.

Good luck.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Twerppoet has some excellent advice in his post and since this thread is now 4 years old and the advice given then is way out of date, this thread is now closed to new replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts