1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Zinio Magazine Reader

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by fairoasis, Apr 14, 2010.

1. fairoasis

fairoasis iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just checking if anyone else has tried this app? I dl'd the app, flipped through it, and even bought a subscription to Mac World. Now, the question is, is there a way to get the demo mags off of the thing?
    I google searched, searched the forum, and have been to Zinio's website, to no avail.
  2. Rasputina

Rasputina iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've used their desktop app in the past. And I tried the itunes app awhile ago and thought it needed some help, I tried it again after the recent update and I really like it. I can't figure out how to get the darn samples off either. And they really need to get their desktop catalog fully available on the ipad app, because I'm annoyed that I have magazines on my account that I can't access on ipad.
  3. gentlefury

gentlefury iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I don't think it permanently stores them..not sure how it works tho...if they are loaded locally why do they pages take so long to load? That was my biggest complaint about it.