1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

ZAGGfolio vs M.I.C. keyboard?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Mark29, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Mark29

Mark29 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know this is a long shot, but has anyone tried both of these? There's enough of a price difference (even with shipping costs) that I don't mind waiting a little longer for the shipping on the M.I.C. version. BTW, I have an iPad2.

Thanks,
    Mark
  2. breezur

breezur iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have the M.I.C and a friend of mine has the zagg and from what I can tell they function the same but the M.I.C is a tad smaller. I liked the look of the M.I.C that's why I went for that one. It does disconnect if you're not using the keyboard for a long period of time which is a little annoying but thats the only problem I've had with it. Also I bought mine on eBay so I was able to get it for under $50 and it arrived in a few days.