ZaggFolio for iPad 3

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by RickD_99, Mar 4, 2012.

1. zkaizen

zkaizen
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hello folks
    I am new to this forum, but have been following the discussion on the Zagg folio for ipad 3. I live in Western Australia, and would like to at least give people some notice that I ordered the Zagg folio for the iPad 3 - smooth leather with a silver keyboard on the 26th of March. I got an shipping notice from Zagg that it was shipped on the 27th of April. I checked their website and it seems a number of folios that were out of stock are now in stock, so I guess Zagg is finally moving forward!

Will write again once I get the folio and hopefully give my impressions. Cheers!

2. Todd M

Todd M
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Typing is slight challenge due to the recessed keyboard, and of course, it being pretty tightly packaged for the footprint of the iPad. Overall, however, I am very happy with it, and am typing this reply on it right now.

3. Mscosmo

Mscosmo
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I love my black leather zaggfolio with the black keyboard. I am pleased with my choice. Typing on the keyboard is great!

Sent from my New iPad using iPF

4. Atl7187

Atl7187
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
  5. Mscosmo

Mscosmo
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Why did you need to take off your shield?

Sent from my New iPad using iPF

6. Atl7187

Atl7187
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    For some reason the HD Maximum InvisibleShield they sent me was only a full body cover instead of the maximum body cover which SHOULD cover the corners on the backside of your iPad. They resent me the back Maximum InvisibleShield which DOES cover the corners. The one I already had on does not cover the corners of my iPad. They sent me the one that does cover the corners free of charge and without having to send the one I took off back. I will email them this issue with my pictures as well and see what they will say.

7. stebro

stebro
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    The carbon fiber Zaggfolio that I ordered last Wednesday from Zagg for my iPad 3 arrived today (Saturday). Pretty quick turnaround. The iPad seems to fit much better in this model than with the previous version of the Zaggfolio.

8. 1ipadguy

1ipadguy
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Not so lucky here, Back on Mar. 25th I placed an order for the black smooth leather Zaggfolio with the silver keyboard, Which showed in stock with a expected ship date by Apr 6th, After contacting them via e-mail on the Apr 6th date, I was told it will ship by Apr. 24th and they would take off 10% of order for the delay. Very nice of them, On the 24th of April, I haven't received any notice, so I decided to contact them again, In which they replied on the 27th stating my order was CANCELLED, due to the fact they couldn't re bill my card after 30 day period was up, They also had the audacity to claim to have emailed me on the 16th and 20th with NO RESPONSE. Since I didn't reply they cancelled the order, Funny thing is I checked my order statues and e-mails everyday anticipating the arrival of the folio, the ONLY emails I received from them in this 1 month time frame was there junk emails to try and sell other items. Very, Very unprofessional company, In the meantime, I have placed a order with another company which seems to have their act together and passed on my experience to fellow employees and friends about this awful company, I've been following this thread closely for the past month and seems others have had the same issues, I'm surprised to see some have received theirs.

9. stebro

stebro
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    1ipadguy, you might try calling Zagg (if you're still interested). I placed my order over the phone and the person I spoke to was able to tell me the shipping date and approximate arrival date. I asked about the leather model when I called (last Wednesday) and she said it was delayed until mid May, which is one reason I bought the carbon fiber.

10. pianoman

pianoman
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Residue comes off real easy with "Goo Be Gone". But I never get the iPad back covered anymore and have always gotten top trade in value at Best Buy. Front cover Zagg Shield leaves no residue but IS hard to peel off.